Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Jungle fruit


I thought I'd illustrate some of Emily's post from two days ago using the POWER OF PIXELS.  And captions.  Apologies about the picture layout, blogger in Firefox is a PITA.  Hopefully I can get Chrome installed...

"The potatoes come in every shape, size, and color,"

[Ed. Note: This is basically how I convinced Emily that going to Peru was a good idea.]

"The avocados are grapefruit sized"
"the shallots are onion sized, and the squash would make a great home for a large cat."
[Ed.Note: I think I have a picture of the giant squash somewhere but I'm too lazy to find it.]

"The first thing we ate I can't remember the name of.  It has a green outside, and a white, creamy inside wia few black seeds.  It tastes like candy.  It was soooo good!"

"The second fruit was more like a passion fruit, and that was....strange... 

Bonus Pictures from Claire from that same day:

The Pisac ruins.

Pisac at sunset, walking back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment